I am watching a friends daughter for her in the mornings before school. She arrives at 6 am. and i take her to school around 8:30 am. She is a very hyper kid. AND constantly hungry. She eats breakfast before she gets here in the morning and before i take her to school...she has asked me for everything in the fridge....plus asks if she can eat whats in her lunch for school. She knows that i will say no...i think she just likes to ask. She is 8 i think...and in second grade. Her older brother got in trouble at school yesterday so he has to stay over for detention for 2 hours tomorrow....and so i have to go over to their house and sit with her and her other brother till their mom gets home from work.....about an hour and a half. Hope i don't forget....they will be sitting on the porch if i do....cuz i got the key.
I am not starting to eat some different foods. I had some acorn squash...i love it. I am eating some mushy foods now....mashed potato consistency. I like that a little better. We shall see how much i lose...i will have to go to the hospital out here and weigh myself cuz i won't get to go to the support group on the 12th because of a prior committment. I won't get back to the Dr office till my 6 week appt. on the 1st of Dec. That's when they will adjust my band for the first time. That's when i will be eating a medicine cup full of food....REAL food...no mush...no liquids.....we shall see how everything goes....i can't wait.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment