lol...they had to put me in the x-ray machine so they could find my port. That was an experience. BUT....before i had surgery...i couldn't fit in their machine....and today I DID! Amazing what just 51 pounds will do for ya. They got the needle in and while she was injecting the saline solution into the port i had to drink water and let her know when it backed up and then when it flowed on through. I was not good at feeling it. SOOOOO by the time they were done i was so full of water i sloshed....lol. THEN....i had to drink some of that barium gunk to make sure that they didn't get it too tight and the liquid flowed through. I asked how much i had to drink....he said two big gulps....i only made one and almost puked that up cuz i was so full of water. UGH...and he turned on the x-ray and he was like panicking....and hollered at the other dr to come back in, that the stuff wasn't flowing through...she came back in and said...that is her stomach...the pouch is higher....he was like "oh" lol Anyway...its done now and i won't be eating much at a time now...but what i do eat has to be protein protein and more protein. at least 70 gm of protein a day. I will eat soon and see how much it restricts me and how fast i get full. that will be interesting to see. but now i am not limited on what i can eat....just how much.
OH...did you see that 51 lbs? she said...since you lost all that before the surgery she would let ME count that in the weight loss...but she is going from the day of surgery and i have lost 9 since then. I am anxious to see how much i lose a week now.
I love you all for your support and will see some of you soon, others not as soon...and some will just have to make due with pictures. here is one that stacy took at thanksgiving just to let you see if you can tell i have lost 51 lbs...i like that number....51...51...thats my age too...lol

1 comment:
Congratulations Kiddo! Excuse me for correcting you, but I took the first pic and Stacy took the second one. You are looking good for sure.
Post a Comment