Thursday, January 19, 2006

Week 3 of walking and exercise

Well, I have been walking and exercising now for 3 weeks and i am a little sore but walking is getting easier. We measure and weigh each week and i have lost inches here and there. Last week i lost 1 1/2 lbs. This week i lost a whopping 6 1/2 pounds making it a grand total of 70 lbs. so far. The place i have lost the most inches on is my hip area....(which includes that hangie belly i have). I have lost 4 inches there and 1 inch on my waist. One inch on my upper arms. One inch on my upper thigh. And sadly to say 1/2 inch on my bust. But i think it depends on which bra i wear. lol If i can get my left hip to stop hurting i could walk more. I am walking between 1/4 and 1/2 of a mile now. Depends on the day and the pain in my hip and knees. I do know that my clothes are getting baggy.

Tomorrow night we are going to have an overnight scrapbooking party at my church. It will be lots of fun i think.

CONGRATULATIONS JEN AND BOB on becoming parents. Decovin is so CUTE! Now i have two fantastically cute great-nephews. And Stacy....if i didn't say it before....CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND SEAN on the birth of Nathan. I hope Abby is getting used to having him around. I hope to see my new nephews soon.

I need to find some good and different foods to eat. I am slowly getting burnt out on chicken and tuna and cheese. I made a roast the other night. That was a good change. I wish i knew how to cook a good pork roast. Those are so good. I need to clean out my freezer and see what all i have in there in the line of meat and get rid of the stuff i don't need.

No comments: