Thursday, February 02, 2006

Found out why you don't eat fast

OMG....i found out just why they tell you not to eat too fast and to chew your food really good. I was eating some eggs and toast the other morning and i guess i wasn't paying attention to what i was doing. I soon found out that i needed to pay attention. I swallowed and it stuck in my throat. it wouldn't go down and i couldn't get the bubble that formed to come out. I kept trying to swallow and all it did was HURT. So i end up in the bathroom over the good old porcelin bowl. I kept swallowing and my mouth kept watering. I got that terrible feeling that i was gonna hurl. I burped and swallowed and burped and spit. I finally got the bubble to come up and then the food finally went down. Geeze. I vowed not to do it again. BUT....as all may happen....i did it again tonight when i was eating some steak and potatos. I guess i was talking and not chewing my food properly.....and to my dismay....it stuck again. So....back to the good old porcelin god i went. This was actually more painful than the eggs and toast. I didn't chew the steak enough i guess. I finally got the bubble to come up and the food went down. MAN YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD HAVE LEARNED. I guess not. and it will prolly happen again knowing me.

I went to visit my mom Sunday after church and stayed till Tuesday. I figured that since i am going back to work i should visit with her some. We had a good time.

One of these days i want to go visit the new kids on the family tree. Every time i say i am going...something happens and i don't get to go. Boys....don't start walking till i get to come see you and cuddle a bit first....lol.

I will give a progress report after next Monday when we go to weigh again. I didn't go this time cuz i was at mom's.

No comments: