I had a very good weekend. Amanda was home and we went to see Stacy and Nathan and Abby and Ruth and Bob. That was great to see everyone. Cuddling babies is fun. I went with Jen and Amanda to Ruth's house for a Pampered Chef party. I took a vacation day on Friday so i could go and be with amanda longer...lol. It was fun.
I had my second in a series of 3 shots in my back. This one wasn't as bad as the first one. I laid on my stomach and they did it that way...didn't hurt near as much. Then they turned me over (after a little while cuZ you have to wait to see if you do ok before they let you get up and move) and did an adjustment on my band.....can you say pin cushion? I also lost more....i have now lost 84 pounds....you can see a pic on amanda's blog of me and Stacy. I will have to get some more shots of me and post on here sonetime. I will wear some of my new clothes that actually fit...lol...Thank you to my daughter for those. I will wear some new ones for the Pampered Chef party i am having. Maybe miss shutter bug can take some pics for me. hehehe.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
You wouldn't be referring to my mother would you? haha!
we shoulda taken some pictures while i was there!!
Yes jen...you guessed it....lol. and yes amanda....we should have taken some.
I'm excited about seeing everyone this Sunday...too bad you won't be there Mandy! :-(
umm, so where are these alledged photos?
Yeah, the photos didn't happen once mom heard that Decovin wasn't going to be there...haha...oh but your mom took some of the sisters...so yeah, where are those judy?
So, gonna post again this century or what?!
Post a Comment