Friday, September 15, 2006

I hate this job.

I hate this job...i really do hate this job. I'm thinking it's not the one for me. I dread going more and more every morning. I'm thinking i will be back at my desk at IRS the beginning of next tax season. I was really hoping this job would work out but not looking promising. It would have to drastically improve in the next few weeks to gain my attention. I guess when you have worked somewhere for the last 22 years and you are used to the routine there...it really spoils you for any other jobs out there. I HATE having my days off split up. It just never seems like you have enough time off when its one day here and one day there. YUCK.

Tomorrow is the memorial service for my friends husband. That is really bumming me out too. Also its the LaCygne festival and i wanted to be there also. Amanda is going to work the booth for me till i can get there...(not sure if i can make it before its over or not but hoping to)...hopefully i can make some money there. I didn't get as much stuff made as i wanted to but i have quite a bit done. I got some business cards made up so if people want to order stuff they have my info. I got them free form vistaprint.com....your first ones are free...so that was kinda fun.

Anyway....we shall see what we shall see.

4 comments:

Clog Nana said...

BUT can you love the money??? sorry about all your troubles

gjlac said...

Hang in there kid.

amanda said...

hopefully things get a little better!

Mel said...

ok we know you hate your job now what!! anything new happening?