Monday, November 27, 2006

Sick yet again...

We had a good weekend at Mom's till i started getting sick. We had a good time with Mom and Ruth and Bob and Mel and the boys on Thanksgiving. Friday i started feeling like my throat was scratchy and i kept coughing off and on....went out to Glo's Friday for turkey and she was sick. By the time i left there and got home to my house...i was a sick puppy. I was coughing and had chills and my throat was sore from sinus drainage and i had a super duper headache. My nose would not stop draining. By Saturday morning i was a very sick momma. I was taking advil and the decongestant tabs the Dr gave me for the last sickness i had. I couldn't stop chilling. I slept most of the day and finally broke the fever. I then had to visit the bathroom frequently. I feel a little better tonight but not completely. I still have the cough and runny nose and the cough is rather dry at times. Hurts my chest to cough and my head still hurts off and on. I get dizzy when i get up and walk around much. I have done nothing but sleep and cough. I haven't felt like eating much either. It hurts just having my glasses sitting on my nose. I just LOVE family get togethers when someone is sick and passes it around....the boys were hacking all over the place and then Glo was sick.....i was doomed!!

Other than all that....it was good to see everyone again. Missed seeing you Jen and Bob and D, but glad you missed all the sick. maybe we can see you soon.

I haven't weighed again so i will do that again soon.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Bummer! I wondered if anyone else got the crud! Feeling better yet?

Judy said...

Not a whole lot. My chest is still wheezing and i have been taking breathing treatments to try to break it up. they help some but the albuterol makes me shaky and my lips feel crazy.