I switched over to the new blog thing and lost my ticker but found out how to get it back. Took me a while though. I added a new picture too. It's early morning and i am wide awake. I hate when that happens...lol.
I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Just a couple more days and I am nowhere near ready for it.
Tonight we have a dinner at the Church and tomorrow we will be delivering meals to people in our surrounding communities.
I have been helping my friend Marcia look for a trailer and a lot to put it on. She will be moving this way soon from Greenridge MO down by Sedalia. She is buying one from New Castle and moving onto a lot about 5 blocks from me. I will be glad to have her closer. We do a lot of stuff together and it will be fun to have her close. And we will ride to work together which will be so much better since they moved downtown. We went to her sisters Sunday afternoon and made christmas cookies and fudge and chocolate coated chex mix which i will bring to let everyone sample at Christmas time. That was super fun. Her grandkids were with us and we all were busy in the kitchen making the stuff. Everyone had a job to do and we all took turns stirring the fudge and adding the different chips and nuts to it. Why did we never have traditions like that when we were kids? It's fun and may turn into one of my traditions with them.
I need to go weigh but haven't done that as yet. I will do it maybe today before i go to the church to eat. LOL.
Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS! See most of you soon!!!
Love ya all!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Pretty girl! Love the pic! Oh and I agree with the "Why didn't we have traditions like that..." comment...Christy and I made some candy last weekend and we had so much fun and we said the exact same thing!
Post a Comment