All i have been doing is working and coming home and going to sleep. I worked overtime the last two weekends too. Not real exciting but its something to do. I just can't wait till next weekend. All that stuff to do packed into one weekend. I will be exhausted. LOL
Marcia and i have been counting down the days. We are both so ready to get away from it all. Her and i get along pretty well....we shall see if we still do after being together for 3 days and nights....HAHAHA. I am sure we will. She is a neat freak and i am a slob....opposits attract....haha. She is just a very good friend. I trained her at work when she came back to work at the IRS about 15 years ago. We have been friends since.
Hope you all have better lives than i do. I will have lots to tell after next weekend.
If our tickets for the Gaithers wasn't on the weekend of Moms birthday we could have had her party then. I guess you still can if you all want to. But i don't see whats wrong with having it on the 7th. Its a Saturday and Easter is Sunday so you won't miss anything cuz everyone will be right there in LaCygne anyway...whats a couple hours with Mom gonna hurt anyone??? After all...you don't turn 80 but once in a lifetime.
Hey Chris...if we play bunko are we gonna have prizes too?? that would be fun. I miss playing bunko. haven't played in a few years.
LOVE YOU ALL
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good Blog. See you soon
Prizes are a must! I'll figure out something! :-) BUNCO!!!!
marcia is fun. you guys will have a good time
Post a Comment