Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WOW what a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

I am so sure that we all know that we had such a wonderful day with family. It has been many many years since we were all together in one place. So cool to see Todd and Vanessa and girls. They have been missed for quite a while now. Ruthies house looked really big till all the people got there...LOL. It kept getting smaller and smaller as the morning progressed. But there was enough room for all and we all had a good day. Good food and good company....you just can't beat it. I still have to get my pictures onto the computer but my program isn't cooperating too well at the moment so it may be a while before i get them posted. Rob...i love the beard and mustache. Makes you look distinguished. It was good to see you and the kids. Kudos Ruthie for all the good food and a kitchen big enough for everyone to be in there and cook at the same time. We may have ran over each other but we got it all done without an injury...HAHA. I think I missed a few hours of the day with my eyes closed...LOL. I couldn't sleep the night before and only got 1 hour of sleep at Mel's house, so i needed a little time out that day.

All in all...IT WAS SUPER!!!

Sunday Marcia (my friend from work who lives about 5 blocks from me) and I went to church and then went to the Chinese restaurant here in town for lunch. Amanda was going to go with us but we left after church and she stayed for sunday school to run the power point for Dennis during class, and she had some stuff to do after she got though so we made plans with her to go up to her house so Marcia could see her place. We went up Monday morning and went out to eat at a Mongolian BBQ place. I have never been to a place like that before...it was very interesting. The food was good too. We then went to Kohl's so Amanda could get some stuff for her naked tree. We used Marcia's old lady discount and got and extra 15% off of the sale prices on the things we bought. We then went back to Amanda's house and Marcia and I supervised while Amanda decorated her tree. It turned out beautiful for sure. (see her blog for a pic)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Very nice indeed! It was good to see everyone wasn't it?! :-)

gjlac said...

It was a great Thanksgiving. Glad we all were able to be there!