Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back to the grindstone

Got back to work and all seems like its the same...but there are a lot of program changes to learn. I hate when you get the program and your rythm going on the forms and then they throw in a stupid box you have to look for one year...then the next year you come in and they have taken that box out so you have to remember not to try to put it in....and THEN the next year they put it back in so you have to now remember to pick it up. They did that to us this year. We have to remember to put in a 1 or a 2 for this box on the form for your deductions when you itemize. Its a total pain in the hiney. So you watch...we will just get it down pat this year putting in that box and next year they will take it away again. Anyway i am rambling on about something you are probably sitting there going..."HUH??" Its back to the same old grind. not sure yet if Marcia and I are gonna work the 5 8hr days or work 4 10hr days. We plan on working more overtime this year (if we get to work any)which is good. Traffic sucks when we have to stay late which is what we will be in if we do the 4/10s but thats life.

Well i thought i had my shelf in the closet fixed and started to put stuff back up on it...when it fell again. The brackets i bought didn't work very well. But my very good friend and fellow small group member David is gonna come fix it for me. Him and Jamie came by after small group last night to look at it and see what he was gonna have to do to get it so i can use it again. Jamie has Contada (sp?) practice Monday night so he is gonna come fix it while she is doing that. I love my small group. They are all wonderful.

Chomper is still trying to figure out whats going on with me leaving him all day. I get home and he won't let me out of his sight. I almost trip over him at times. I have to yell at him to go lay down so i don't end up on the floor. He is getting bigger...but he won't get too much bigger now i don't think. He is so fun to watch sometimes, specially when he starts going psycho running from the bathroom up front clear to my bedroom door and back and then he starts a circle around my recliner and around the living room and back around my chair again...he does this circle about 3 times and then he sprawls out on the floor, feet straight out back with his tummy flat on the floor and front paws under his chin, like he is totally exhausted. He loves his squeeky toys too. Luckily he hasn't broken the squeeker on a couple of them.

Hope the weather stays nice and doesn't get nasty. I am sooooo ready for good weather and no more of this cold stuff.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have a few things to add to my "list"

I want to be a grandma, probably cuz most of my friends are grandmas.
I fear getting old and being too old to be a good or fun grandma. (no pressure Amanda its just something i think about)
I fear not losing any more weight and gaining it all back even with the band still in place.
I love watching movies with Sean Connery in them. My favorite being Medicine Man. Wishing i could find someone like him.
I love crafting of any kind. Making things is so cool. Jewelry & scrapbooks are my most favorite.
I would love to have a real house to live in with real water pressure. (i had none again this morning)
I would like to go back to Florida again some day and go to Disney World this time.
I would like to go visit my friend Gail in California someday.
I don't like to have to think of something to cook.
Once i start cooking i really don't mind it.

3 comments:

Jen said...

How's work going? Any new news?

Mel said...

Well you should have a sharp nose now.. what else is new

gjlac said...

Yeah, what are you doing now?