We did a lot of learning today. Tomorrow i will be putting my books together for keeping different papers in. Today we did a lot of making out cards on people that are there for training. We did this to help out the instructors and we made up labels and folders for their paperwork, ie their info sheets and time sheets. LOTS of writing. I need to go to Office Depot and see if i can get one of those pens that are Ergo friendly. It has like a Y at one end so that it fits around your pointer finger and takes the pressure off your thumb when writing. Tried to get them to order me one when we ordered our supplies..but Theresa didn't think they would approve it. So I will just go buy my own. We got a bunch of our supplies in today so I was also busy arranging my desk which keeps getting smaller and smaller after adding stuff all the time. I am stll waiting on a printer. We called about them (Rachel needs one too..she is the other night shift secretary)and they told us that they didn't have any right now. I guess they expect us to hand copy everything from the computer...LOL. We may get one before the season is over. If I had had one in my office and broken it...they could have replaced it for me right away...but since we ordered new ones...we get to wait. Go figure. I haven't heard yet if I get to go to nights next week, but I sure hope so. We are doing all the day shift's work so when we get to nights...we will have to do all of ours too.
Hope you all are eiter well or getting well and feeling like a million. Hope David and his dad and Loree are getting better. They are in my prayers. Ruthie...I hope you can get some sleep sometime soon. Quit stressing about whatever it is you are stressing about. Mel, I hope you learn to walk soon...HAHAHA...hope your ankle heals quickly. Sometimes a sprain takes longer to heal than a total break. Hang in there.
Happy Birthday to all the kids having birthdays. I prolly won't make it to any of the parties. I won't get paid till next week and then it will only be for 1 week...so all my travels and such are at a stand still right now...but I Love You All!!!
Love ya!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love you too! Hope you get on nights soon! I know that is what you want! I am glad you are liking your new position!
Post a Comment