Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I hate winter!

we got our first snow of the season yesterday. YUCK! I really hate snow. It didn't snow much but it is cold, and i need to go to the city to the unemployment office and we all know how much i hate to drive when it snows. i should have gone yesterday morning like i started to but it was rainy and cold and windy and nasty and i don't care to drive when it is rainy either. I know...i am just picky.

I made it through the thanksgiving dinner. I found lots of stuff i could eat. and all was very good. Jen did a good job getting everything together for the day. and i think everyone enjoyed themselves. We sure missed the ones that didn't get to be there though. I think Stacy was a little surprised and happy that we had a shower for her. That was fun too!!! She got some good stuff for baby Nathan or Seth or whoever he gets to be...lol. I am glad the girls liked their scrapbooks. They compared them after the shower. I enjoyed making them. Both my older sisters told me they wanted three of them too...lol. wonder how much i could charge for something like that? hmmmmm. maybe a business opening?? lol

2 comments:

Catsjoy said...

Depending on material costs, you could easily charge at least $30 and you'd have a thriving little business. You could probably charge upwards of $60 really for the time and effort put in. I suppose if you did everything in bulk, it might cut the costs down and you'd have a tidy profit. But it is a lot of work. They are so awesome tho! Thanks thanks thanks!!!!

Jen said...

I agree, I think you could EASILY get away with the closer to $60 mark! For people who are NOT creative...i.e. ME, that is a STEAL! And if you offer to customize you could easily charge per letter! :-) They are GREAT! As a matter of fact I would buy some to give away as gifts with the family discount of course! :-) To steal from Stacy...Thanks thanks thanks!!!!