Tuesday, November 08, 2005

UPDATE....

I didn't get to put in an application at that place. The deadline was like two weeks ago.....sheesh...i never get the news fast enough.

BUT....after i took the kid and dropped her off at school Monday i went to the hospital and weighed on their digital scale. TA TA TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........i have lost 46.3 pounds so far. WOOTTTTTTTT!! So now its getting to be sewing machine time. All my shirts are baggier than they used to be and i feel uncomfortable in them anymore. And the ones that were tight on me before....are loose.....yippeeeeeeeee. Now if i can just get my knees and my left leg to stop hurting so i can start walking. My left leg is aching so dang bad that it almost brings tears to my eyes. Hope it stops soon.

I went to visit my mom on Monday too. I was bored and she was bored so she came home with me and will go back when i go down for the baby shower on Saturday. We have already played Skip-Bo a couple times and we went to Walmart today. Tomorrow we will prolly go to the Dollar Tree to just see what we can see....that is if my leg and knees are up to it. We'll prolly play some more cards today sometime. She is so funny.....this morning i got up at 6 to let the kid in and mom got up at about 6:15....so she ate breakfast early. While we were in Walmart she said she was starving and could eat my arm...lol...but when we got home it was only 10:30. She ate lunch anyway. I asked her if she was going to eat again when i ate at noon. She said...oh probably...but she didn't. She said she was going to eat what i ate so she could lose weight....but she bought some candy (however sugar free) and a few other things while we were at walmart. She makes me chuckle...when we passed the donuts she was like...oooooh...i said...mom...i don't eat that...she said...oh, ok. LOL. It took all she could do not to buy those turnovers she likes so much.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I miss grandma...I can't wait to see her on Saturday! She is a hoot! I am hoping to get in a game of scrabble sometime this weekend...I have been itching (literally too) to play a game...Bob never plays board games with me unless I beg...and then it is no fun! HAHA

Jen said...

Oh yeah...Congrats on the 46.3 lbs! YIPPEE!!!