I know....its been a while since i posted. Been pretty busy at work lately. LOTS of overtime and lots of fatigue. I go to work, come home, sit down to relax and next thing i know it's time for bed. I started working the 4/10 work schedule (thats 4 10 hour days and three days off) and have yet to have a 3 day weekend. Last weekend we had mandatory overtime and was supposed to have it again this weekend but they called off the mandatory part of it for some reason. I am still going to work Saturday but i can work however many hours i want to. They (meaning the people in my work group of people) are going to have a dinner tomorrow at work in honor of my birthday which is Sunday. I will be 25.........oops i think i transposed those numbers....lol. Three of my friends at work took me out for supper Thursday after work for my birthday. We went to Habeneros (not sure i spelled that right....i KNOW i didn't...lol) in Lees Summit. I haven't been there since about two mothers days ago. Amanda used to take me there on Mothers Day when she was home. I had the Habbi Dip and a Chicken Chimichanga. It was very good but i had to bring most of mine home. Will have it for lunch today.
My back was doing pretty good after my injections. Then last week i guess i turned the wrong way or i slept the wrong way or something, but all this week i have been having a lot of trouble with it hurting a LOT. Sitting in the chairs at work kills me. They were supposed to call me back with an appointment for my next shots since he was on vacation when i was supposed to go the last time but guess they forgot about me. I will have to call them and see when i go back.
The last time i weighed i had lost 95 pounds. I need to go and weigh again. My first goal was to have lost 100 pounds by my birthday this year. I am pretty sure i have done that, but need to go and weigh and see since that deadline is Sunday.
I tried to add a ticker at the top of my blog....would anyone like to help me with that. I am not sure how to do it. Can you walk me through it? HELPPPPP....lol
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Mandy can help you better than anyone...it can be confusing...
First, find a ticker you like. They should have a way of just highlighting and copying the html code for it. (The part that looks like something)
Then, go into your website and the tricky part comes in. You have to go into the technical pages (can't remember if it was called setup or what I clicked on...) and find the html area of the section you want the ticker in. The blogspot code pages have a big long area you have to skip over before you actually get to the html part. Once you find it, (look for your title you typed in, or something you recognize), just paste the ticker code in and see what happens. You can go back in and cut and paste it somewhere else if it shows up in the wrong spot. Good luck.
Well, that didn't work. I was trying to type in some code to show you what "something" looked like and it came out as a link! We'll try again with some extra spaces.
< a > something < / a >
Post a Comment