Amanda is coming HOME!!!!!!! WOOHOO.....i am soooooooo excited and happy. Thats one excitement....the other is....i have THREE days off in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And did i say that my baby is coming home today?
We all got to trade our day off for Tuesday so we could have 3 days off together....i am so siked up about that. AND AMANDA WILL BE HOME TOO....lol.
Glad everything went well with Glo's operation. You are on the prayer list at my church. You can't go wrong with the power of prayer thats for sure.
Good luck on your tests Jen. We will be there bright and early Tuesday morning to keep that sweet little bundle of joy while you are indisposed.
Sorry i will miss seeing Stacy and the kids....but i had to take the 3 day weekend where i can get it. AND i was wanting to see Ruth too.
pssssst....pssssst.....did i tell you my baby is coming home today?? hehehe.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey,
So glad you aren't excited much! lol I know how you feel. Our kids are precious commodities for sure.
Thank you for the prayers from your church. I do believe in the power of prayer. I don't feel near as bad as I did the first time except I think they bound me too tight afterwards. Felt like I couldn't breathe very good because of it. Finally took it off and just stuffed my bra to keep the spot tight.
Jen called me last night and said she decided not to do the berium thing after all.
Take care and have fun this weekend!
Yes, I cancelled it b/c I feel it is an unecessary torture that I don't need to embark upon. Still excited to see you though!
Good to see you jumping for joy again.
Are you & Ruth competing at not writing in your blogs? Need some new info!!!
Post a Comment