Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bah Humbug!

I am so not in the Christmas mood. I don't know why. I haven't put up a tree cuz i would just have to take it back down. OK i am done being a downer for you all.

My thumb is still killing me. Try calling the Doctor and he is either always out or doesn't call me back. I hate to spend the money to make an appointment just to get in to see him. Guess I will call again tomorrow and ask yet again what he is going to do for it next since the steroids didn't work. All i know is that typing hurts and this cold weather doesn't help any either.

Guess I will see most of you Thursday at Jeff and Mariannes for Christmas dinner.

Love ya. And I hope all of you have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Merry Christmas Judy! Hope you have a great day at Jeff's, and we hope your thumb gets better soon! Love you, Mendy & Jim