Ok, so I started work on the 12th and did training the whole week. Now I have to work another week on days cuz they don't think we trained enough this week...which I don't think so either cuz there are lots more things to know about when they bring in the new hires and the RTD's (return to duty's) and putting in the time sheets so people can get paid. SOOOO another week and then I go to nights...I think...LOL. I think I am gonna like this job. There isn't any stressful typing I have to do so my thumb won't fall off...lol. My boss is very nice. She just goes along with what I want to do with the fileing, which me and the other secretary are color coordinating the files for the managers so that if she or I are gone that we will know what the other is doing. It was her boss' idea actually so we just went with it. I asked her if it was ok and she said sure. She has never had a secretary before and I have never been one sooooo...we will learn together. The other manager is a man and he is so funny. If nothing else this will be an interesting year for sure.
Love ya
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow. Administrative Assistant!! Powerful position. I wish you much happiness and raises and a permanant position. Sounds hopeful!!
Just act self-assured. No one will doubt you.
HOORAY for being happy about your job! Congratulations! You go girl!
Post a Comment