Saturday, September 24, 2005

lets hope it works....

I had to call the Dr. Its a good thing she was on call. I am running a fever and my throat is still killing me. She called me back and is going to prescribe me an antibiotic and an antihistamine. Hopefully this will take care of it and we can still do surgery...i have to call her on Monday and let her know how i am feeling. I can also take tylenol. This is the pits. Did i say i hate being sick? Well everyone cross your fingers and hope this works. It would really suck to postpone this after all I have already been through.

Pray for me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

SUCKY! What are the chances?! Damn the man! Hang in there! :-)

amanda said...

you just gotta roll with the punches... it'll happen. keep on keepin' on... hope you start to feel better quick. what antibiotic are you taking?