Saturday, September 17, 2005

Surgery date

They called me yesterday and told me for sure that my surgery would be on the 27th which is a Tuesday. Dare i say i am anxious, apprehensive, scared, excited, worried, and a little less stressed. If i can make it through this week and a half....then maybe there is hope. Do you KNOW how much you have to go to the bathroom when all you do is drink your meals????? Let me tell you....it's a WHOLE bunch...and its only been ONE day. SHEESH.

OH YEAH.....i went to walmart last night to get the stuff i need to "eat".....next time just shoot me.....it took me 2 hours to just find the stuff i could "eat". I had to read labels, look for sugar free stuff, most of it had to have 15 grams of carbs or less....UGHHHHHHHH. And I HATE to go to the store anyway. And then i had to find me some vitamins and calcium pills. I now take Flinstones complete multi vitamins and chewable calcium pills. Oh the joy of it. LOL

Pray for me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah! It's almost here! I will be thinking about you on that day and everyday until you are healed! I love you!