Tuesday, September 27, 2005
blah day
Well, today was supposed to be the day, but as it turned out it didn't happen. This throat infection kept things from turning out as they were supposed to. I went to my family doctor today instead and he put me on the steroid pack...Medrol....and continued the Cipro for another 5 days plus the Allegra too. He said that by Friday i should be "well and ready to proceed" as he put it. So thinking maybe i should call the surgeon and see if she can do this next week sometime? I haven't swayed from the liquid diet yet. I did wear a shirt today that i hadn't worn in a year or so. That was cool. Well i had worn it around the house cuz it was too tight to wear anywhere else. I am feeling a little better today. At least my throat isn't swollen shut. Its starting not to be as sore either. But i still feel cruddy. But i know with these steroids i will feel really good and be able to move really good in a day or so. They help my knees feel good too. I actually hate when they wear off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah! I love wearing old clothes that I thought I would never see again! It's a step! One of many on your journey! Love you Aunt J!
nothin' like some 'roids to get you feeling good... ;-)
and i would wait until you start feeling better (as in, you're on the up-swing) before you call her to schedule it. at this point, she still wouldn't be able to put you on the schedule.
which shirt are you talking about?
Post a Comment