Do you know how it is when you are so anxious for something to happen that is seems like it never will and you just can't stand it cuz it isn't going to happen as soon as you would like it to? And then all of a sudden the time is here and you are like....wow...the time went by fast? Well, that isn't how i feel....LOL. But the closer it gets the more butterflies i am getting. My nerves are on edge and i am wondering What was I thinking?....then i remember that this is going to help my life become better and i will feel much better and i will be able to do so much more than i can now. It's just kinda scary to know you will be cut on.
Mom is going to come stay with me for a few days. I am not sure how soon i can drive...so she will be here till i can again. Either that or someone will have to come get her. Guess we will play it by ear.
Tomorrow is not going to be too much fun. I have to drink some stuff.....and i will probably be in the bathroom all day...LOL.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Tuesday is almost here!
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good luck tomorrow! I will be thinking about you! I love you!
Post a Comment