Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Time is really a drag

Man...can time ever go any slower?? Yesterday was sad cuz it was supposed to be the day. Now i gotta wait 6 more days. And i hadn't went #2 for at least 3 days, maybe 4 which was concerning me....but i guess if you don't eat...you don't go? But i did today so i am ok. (maybe you didn't want to know all this but you got to anyway) Does that tell ya how bored i am. I have been not eating all my meals everyday. I get so bored with it that i just forget to fix anything. Then my stomach growls and I think...hmmm...did i eat or not? Or it gets late in the morning and i decide to eat breakfast....and by the time i am done doing that its time for lunch and i am not hungry....go figure. so i eat lunch late and just forget about supper. I know i shouldn't do this but its just so dang BORING!!!! (sorry for rambling)

I am still sad about Thanksgiving too. Not sure what i can eat that day but i will grind something up. lol

Keep praying for me....I need all of them i can get.

No comments: