Sunday, October 02, 2005

I am NOT a patient waiter!!!!!!!!!!!

This is driving me crazy. I don't like not knowing when something is going to happen...UGHHHHH!!! Specially when it was supposed to already happen and it didn't. Anxious....anxiety.....depression......boredom with this stupid diet.....ready for some real food again.....ok...i am better now.

Had to get that out of my system....lol. I was sitting and thinking about all this delay this morning when i got out of bed. I decided that it must have been God's plan for me not to have it yet because the doctor had wanted me to lose some weight before i had the surgery...and i have lost some now. And will have lost more by the time i have the surgery (whenever that may be) so it wasn't that i wasn't supposed to have it..it was that He wanted me to be a little safer having it. Everyone asks me how i can stick to the diet. I am actually having no problem at all. I can even be around people eating real food and not try to cheat. I went to my Small Group last night and they were eating some yummy looking food....but i took some stuff i could eat with me so i got to eat with them instead of waiting to get there after they had finished. They are such a wonderful group and I really appreciate their support and love. They are all so cool.

My baby girl is back in this part of the country for a month at least.....I am so glad because i miss her a lot when she is gone. In case she doesn't know it already, she is so important to me. I love her and am SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of her accomplishments. I brag about her any and all chances i get. I love you dear!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

GO JUDY GO! You are AWESOME!!!