I guess either the doctor didn't clarify or we got our wires mixed up. I am back to the liquid diet for the next two weeks maybe three. But at least i am used to this diet. I just can't drink as much of it as i was before.
I caught a dang cold so now i am coughing and killing my stomach. You don't realize how many muscles you use in your stomach every time you cough till you have something hurting. Believe me, i feel every one of them when i cough. lol.
I have been on the go since i had the surgery though. It seems like every day there is something that has to be done and you have to go somewhere to do it.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Why the change back to the liquid diet?
Post a Comment